VIRTUAL FASHION DESIGN
To create beautiful 3D virtual clothing and explore clothes with Virtual Reality
The virtual fashion design allows you to create beautiful 3D virtual clothing with Marvelous Designer, the award-winning cutting-edge design software.
It also allows you to explore clothes with virtual reality and create virtual fashion shows.
The course also includes the ability to create apps to sell their online collections.
Finally breathe life into your designs with tools that enhance quality while saving you time.
From basic shirts to intricately pleated dresses and rugged uniforms, Marvelous Designer can virtually replicate fabric textures and physical properties to the last button, fold, and accessory.
With our versatile compatibility with other 3D software and interactive design interface, you can instantaneously edit and drape garments onto 3D forms with high-fidelity simulation.
Marvelous Designer’s innovative pattern-based approach has already been adopted by top game studios such as EA Konami and can be seen on the big-screen in animation films including The Hobbit and The Adventures of Tin Tin, created by Weta Digital.
- Introduction to the basics of Garment Design & Construction
- Introduction to Marvelous Designer
- Creating a Skirt
- Attaching Sleeves to the Garment
- Applying Fabrics & Texture
- Customizing Design – Creating and Understanding layers
- Adding piping to the Garment
- Applying Pose for the Avatar
- Exporting a Pose from Marvelous Designer to Maya and 3DSmax
- Creating a Seamless Circular Skirt
- Applying Animation in Marvelous Designer
- Importing a Scene from Maya to Marvelous Designer
- Importing an Animated scene from Maya to Marvelous Designer
- Exploring Wind Environment
- Other Simple techniques in Marvelous designer
- Import and open a project in the Unity and Unreal (Virtual Reality) platform
- Learn how to view, inspect, and gain a basic understanding of the Unity and Unreal platform interfaces
- Install and open a Virtual Fashion app in Google cardboard, Samsung and Oculus Rift
For more infos send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and write VIRTUAL FASHION as the subject topic.